[ivfdf-discussion] Sticks left in Aberdeen

Keith Elmo Eldridge Elmo at aphelia.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 15:07:25 GMT 2012

Did someone leave, on purpose, a couple of sticks they had brought the
Border Morris workshop on Saturday.  Boggart's Breakfast are happy to accept
donations of good sticks, but these are too long to fit into our stick bag.
They will have to be cut down before that can be assimilated.  If the
previous owners would like them back intact, please respond soon.

Cheers
        Elmo
--
--Keith Elmo Eldridge
--Elmo at aphelia.co.uk
--Buxworth, High Peak, Derbyshire, England
--Boggart's Breakfast Border Morris
--http://boggartsbreakfast.org.uk
--I am, therefore I dance. I dance therefore I am.