[IVFDF] Posting messages

James Williams James_M_Williams at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 20 17:33:41 BST 2000

Dear all,

A couple of quick requests to help people reading messages, especially
those like me who get stuff in batches and have to pay for its download.

1.  Please could you sign your message - a few of the recent ones have
been
anonymous.

2.  Please try to keep messages reasonably short and on one subject only -
it will help us (well me certainly) to keep track of the discussion.  If
you want to discuss several things (please do), then it is better to send
several short messages each with a different subject.

Thank you.  (I'll get off the soapbox now)

James Williams.

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/
for details on how to [un]subscribe.