[IVFDF] Re: Whither IVFDF - Costs of Tickets for Students

Pete Humble peet at dircon.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 18:14:58 BST 2000

You might find that you can reduce costs by actually holding it other than
in a University.  You might find, for example, that there is a school,
with
all the required facilities, which is cheaper than anything you can get
from
a University.

However, I would be loth to see that meaning that the festival is held
somewhere inaccessible.

--
___    __o    Pete Humble, JRI Europe, Ltd
  _ \<,_      Email: peet at dircon.co.uk
 (_)/ (_)     Any resemblance between the views expressed here
============= and those of my employers is pure coincidence.

So