[IVFDF] Cash Collection at IVFDF 2000

James Williams James_M_Williams at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 5 21:23:33 BST 2000

Dear All,

You may remember that at the DIY dance in Glasgow Rhod announced that
unfortunately we had tipped the wrong way over the financial knife edge
and
were running at a loss.  He requested contributions to a box at the exit
from the hall.  We had a wash-up meeting last weekend, and I'm delighted
be able to announce that the collection amounted to £426.14 !

**THANK YOU** FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.

We are also planning some further fundraising in Scotland; Clydeside have
already done a Rapper crawl - thanks guys; and we hope to be able to
organise a big ceilidh for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo as we did last
year.  We hope that, as a result of all this, we will be able to return
part of the loan we were given to start the festival to Information Point
later in the year.  This is still provisional, as we haven't had the bills
from the university, and are thus not entirely sure if the amount we are
expecting is what they will charge us.

Once again, thanks for your help in putting us back in the black.

James Williams.

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/
for details on how to [un]subscribe.