[IVFDF] Re: Bad news

Tom Knight t.knight at optichrome.com
Wed Aug 30 15:47:04 BST 2000

Well, well done for realising your priorities. The last thing we'd
want (I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this!) is for you to
screw up your degree for the sake of IVFDF - it just isn't worth it!

It's a pity that there isn't the support available for you or the rest
of the organisers to let you concentrate on the important things.

While I'd love it for students to be the heart of this festival, it
is an awful lot of work for a small group of students to undertake.
Admittedly, people in full-time work (and a family etc?) may well
not have much time spare, but I can't be the only person who found
that their last year at university took up quite a bit of time - if
that makes sense!

Just my thoughts.

Tom.