[IVFDF] URGENT - IVFDF Constitutional changes

James M. Williams James_M_Williams at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 27 20:51:39 GMT 2000

Dear all,

I may be getting (am?) paranoid, but I'm slightly concerned / surprised
that I've heard nothing from anyone on the suggestions for constitutional
change that I put forward a couple of weeks ago as a result of the meeting
in Braceborough.  I'm assured by a couple of people that I've checked with
that the messages did get through - please can I have some reaction (to
both the constitutional suggestions and the recommendations too).

As I stated before, I would appreciate someone going over the
recommendations and constitution with a fine tooth comb to check if I have
missed anything.

The urgency on this message is that we need to give three months notice of
consitutional changes for them to be discussed and ratified by a Reps
meeting - this means 1st DECEMBER - i.e.this coming FRIDAY - is the
deadline.

If I don't hear anything by Friday I will assume everyone is happy with
the
suggestions made and will put them forward formally.

James Williams.

If you don't know what I'm talking about (my last couple of messages as a
result of the Braceborough meeting),and want to do so, please get in touch
URGENTLY (01778 560417 evenings (preferred); 01733 866868 daytime;
James_M_Williams at compuserve.com).

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/
for details on how to [un]subscribe.