[IVFDF] Info on The Jenny Geddes / Banchory Ternan

Gavin Bayfield gbayfield at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:52:21 GMT 2000

Hello,

I spotted this on a web page and thought I could help...
Jenny Geddes are still alive and (reasonably) well, they have a
an active dancing team still. As for Banchory Ternan, they are
also still quite active (despite the average age). Banchory dance
mainly Cotswold traditions but also do some rapper aswell and have
been known to dance the odd long sword dance.

Contact for Jenny Geddes :
Steven Hinchliffe (a member)
Tel. No (0131) 555 1765

Contact for Banchory :