[IVFDF] Re: Bad news

Brian Kingett Brian at kingett.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 11:10:45 BST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Buchan <jonny.b.uchan at excite.com>

>I have some bad news:  I need to spend more time on my degree than I am
doing now.

>Jonathan Buchan >

Jonathan,

Deciding between spending a lot of time & effort organising a weekend of
leaping around to music getting sweaty, or sorting out your degree which
is
likely to affect the rest of your life... mmm... tough one that!  We have
coped before with a one year lead-in time.

What I think we need to know is what stage you have reached with bookings
of
bands, callers, workshops etc. to see if any of them would be willing to
come with us to another location, thus not wasting all your efforts thus
far, & lessening slightly the work for whoever "gets lumbered with" /
"bravely takes on" IVFDF 2002.

Brian Kingett,
Info point.

--