[IVFDF] Re: Bristol events

Gavin Skinner fds_gavin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 14:46:43 GMT 2001

--- Gina Holland <gina at biff.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Ranko Vrcelj wrote:
> > Well, after last years chase-up, the only "student" teams that I know
exist
> > are;
> >
> > Rag
> > Yare Valley
> > Red Stags
> > Newcastle Kingsmen
>
> What about Gog Magog Molly? As the local side (Cambridge University)
they
> will sadly be too busy running the festival to tour during the weekend,
> but I'm sure their presence will be felt.

Surely you should arrange it that you'll be too busy touring to run the
festival during the weekend - get your priorities right! :)

> > Though clearly if any have formed in past year or so, then I won't
have any
> > idea of them.
>
> But we've been around for nearly 5 years now, and we do still have
student
> members :-)

So who is going to be performing on/running the Morris/Molly tour?

Gavin.

P.S. Rag Morris will be there! I know we haven't sent our form back yet!

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/
for details on how to [un]subscribe.