[IVFDF] IVFDF workshops

Gina Holland gina at biff.org.uk
Wed Jan 31 13:58:13 GMT 2001

I think posting a workshop list is a good idea.

Adam

Here goes ... (in no particular order and not necessarily called by their
correct names!)

French (with Andrew Swaine)
Cajun (Pete Shaw)
Irish Set for beginners (Lizzie Dougherty)
Caribbean Quadrilles (Caroline Muraldo)
Welsh (Dennis Owen)
Cornish (Peter Lane)
Flirt and Frolic (Playford and Pat Shaw dances with Rachel Bearon)
Mediaeval (Adam, whose surname I don't know!)
Kentucky Running Set (Hugh Stewart)
Nymphs & Hunks (dancing with style and Hugh Stewart)
Contra (Rhodri)
International (Mike Gilbert)
Classical Indian (Magdelene Gorringe)
Rapper (Hoddesdon Crownsmen)
Advanced Cotswold Morris (Phil Watson)
Clog (Lesley Thackeray)
Broom (Tessa Goldsmith and friends)
Fooling (Jan Grayson and friends)
Appalachian (Jenny Slade)
Molly (Gog Magog)
Highland (Ian Brockbank)
Ladies' Step (Kate Gentles)
Singing (Rowena Whitehead)
Write a Dance (Michael Catovsky)
Calling (Gordon Potts)

There will also hopefully be beginners' Cotswold Morris, beginners' and
advanced Scottish, North-West Morris, performing a Mummers' play,
historical dancing, a couple of playing workshops (including the Scratch
band) and a couple of surprises.

        Gina
        \_0_/

         / \/