[IVFDF] Re: FW: Where's the web site?

Adam Hughes adamoutside at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 12:32:25 BST 2001

Dave Holland wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:08:03PM +0100, Pete Humble wrote:
>
>>When I get time to sort it out.  Sorry: I admit that its all my fault, but I
>>have other, and unfortunately more important, things taking up all my time
>>at the moment.
>>

> Do you have any recent traffic figures? If it's reasonably low, I can
> provide free DNS and web hosting, at least in the short term.

I'd treat any usage patten of the last three months with suspicion... :)

Given that I tried this weekend, and from the sound of it a few others

did too, and none of us had cared enough to pester Pete since Ian first

raise the issue in July, that sounds like low usage, but growing with

the new accademic year....

Adam

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/