[IVFDF] Travel

seonaid.gent at talk21.com seonaid.gent at talk21.com
Sat Feb 23 10:35:25 GMT 2002

Hi all,

Some of you may have already heard that Scotrail staff are planning their first day of strike action for next Friday.  That means that if you were planning to get a Scotrail train to Leuchars - you can't.

However, the situation is not as bad as it may first seem, as GNER and Virgin also run trains from Edinburgh to Leuchars.  There is one train leaving Edinburgh at 1831 which will get you to Leuchars at 1933, or another at 2029 getting in at 2136.  Alternatively, there is a half hourly bus service from Edinburgh to St Andrews.

I think that should help most of you - the only people that might have problems are those who were planning to fly to Prestwick, but I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that one.

See you all next weekend!

Seonaid

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/