[IVFDF] Returning to London(ish) after IVFDF?

ps99rdi R.D.Ingrouille at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 15:15:30 GMT 2002

Dear all,

If anyone from anywhere near the London area is travelling back from St
Andrews on Sunday, this is an urgent plea.

One member of our group from Exeter needs to be in London for early Monday
morning.  She has a place to stay in London overnight, and we are wondering if
anyone can take her back to London, or to somewhere where she can catch a
train to London on Sunday evening.

If anyone is heading back in that direction who may have space for an extra
person, I would be really grateful to hear from you, and I will be able to
give you more details and put you in contact with the girl herself.

Thank you,

Ruth Ingrouille (President of Exeter University Folk Dance Society)

--
Posted to ivfdf-news - see  http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/ivfdf/
for details on how to [un]subscribe.