[CeilidhSoc] PARTY!!!

CeilidhSoc ceilidh.soc at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 16:44:25 BST 2002

Hello again,

Forgot to mention in the last email, we're having a party!  It's our
housewarming, and also to celebrate Jemma's birthday, which was
last Wednesday.  It's on Saturday the 28th, from about 8pm, bring
instruments, food, booze, random people etc.

The address is 16 Hadfield Street, Wallkley.

If you're going along South Road away from the university, turn right
into Hadfield Street, down the hill.  Our house is on the left, just
before the bottom.

Hope to see you there,

Ceri