[ivfdf-news] A coach is going to IVFDF - seats available.

Heather Carmichael scdpurpleheather at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 17:22:25 GMT 2004

New Scotland Country Dance Society (up in Edinburgh)
is taking a coach to IVFDF in Exeter, and we have some
seats going spare.

Our coach is going to go by way of Carlisle and the M6
- so if you can get to Edinburgh (if you are in
Scotland and near Edin) or a point on that route, we
could pick you up.

The price for a seat on the coach is not fixed.
Effectively, it depends on the number of seats we get
occupied - so the more people we have, the lower the
price will fall.  At the moment, the price is in the
region £40-45, but if we get extra people, then this
will fall lower.  If you are travelling from south of
the border, then we would consider negotiating a lower
fixed price, depending on how far south we pick you
up.

We will collect money from you on the coach.

If you want to take up our offer, then please email me
with your name, a telephone no (and a mobile no, if
you have one), how many seats you want, and where you
can be picked up (an identifiable motorway service
station).

At the moment, we are thinking of the South Wait
service station in Carlisle and the Charnock Richards
service station near Manchester as potential picking
up points.  We should reach Carlisle about 2 h after
leaving Edinburgh (We leave Edinburgh at 0700 so
should reach Carlisle at about 0900) and Manchester
about 3.5 hours (about 1030).  However, these times
are dependent on traffic and so approximate (and
that's why I want a mobile phone no, so we can let you
know if we are held up).

The coach back will be leaving Exeter at 1430h on
Sunday 29th.

Please email me if you have any queries.  If you want
to discuss, a phone no can be provided, but only on
specific request.

Heather Carmichael

Summary

Depart Edinburgh (27 Feb) 0700
Carlisle (South Wait service station) approx 0900
Manchester (Charnock Richards Service Station) Approx
1030.
Exeter - when we get there, but probably between 1700
and 1900h.
All times are dependent on traffic, so may vary.

Depart Exeter (29 Feb) 1430 for return journey.

Price - variable dependent on numbers.  Currently in
range £40-45, but with increased nos, this will lower.
 Fixed price may be negotiable.