[ivfdf-news] IVFDF 2006

Ian Thompson mail at ianthompson.me.uk
Thu Feb 26 18:25:54 GMT 2004

Dear All,

Sorry this is "late" I've been on night shift and forgot about it earlier
in the week.... hopefully some of you will get this before you leave for
Exeter (Scotland won't but I've already asked someone on the coach to get
them to think about this).

WHO is going to hold IVFDF 2006?

Please do not answer here but have a serious think about it and come along
with you ideas to the Reps meeting at the festival on Saturday. There are
many IVFDF "old hands" around at the festival if your group is thinking
about the idea, but wants more information on what it involves, please come
and find someone who is wearing an IVFDF shirt from previous years - if
they don't know they may know someone who does !

Please consider the option seriously and come to the reps meeting
appropriately prepared. A complete lack of volunteers may result in some
"menacing", which given the availability of morris sides with sticks and
molly sides could be interesting! 8-)

Ian
(in a snow bound Aberdeen 6 inches with forecast of a further 4 !)