[ivfdf-news] Exeter IVFDF

Richard Mason rjmason at exedata.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:37:30 GMT 2004

Hi all,

for those of you who are interested, some of the final bits of information
are now present on the website - www.ex.ac.uk/ivfdf2004

The Scottish Dance programme is there, as are details of the Food, Drink,
Showers, Parking etc - not incredibly interesting, but all vital stuff
nonetheless!

For those of you associated with a university society, this is a further
reminder that the early booking discount expires at the end of this week.
Download a university booking for from the website if you need one!

We are trying to sort out the last bits and pieces of the Morris Tour as
well - so if you are attached to a side who are coming, but who haven't let
us know yet, then we would appreciate knowing about you!

See you all soon

Richard