[ivfdf-news] IVFDF 2005

IVFDF 2005 ivfdf2005 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:59:33 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that preparations for IVFDF 2005 are going well, and
booking forms for tickets and T-Shirts are now on our website along with our
provisional timetable for the weekend.

Our website is www.ivfdf2005.org (we have been experiencing a few problems
with it in the last few weeks, but it should be fine now...any problems, let
us know!). We will keep our wesbite regularly updated, so please keep
checking it.

For any further information please email us at info at ivfdf2005.org or here at
our hotmail address ivfdf2005 at hotmail.com both of which are checked daily.
You can also phone us on 07960 735681.

If you are at a University, information about IVFDF 2005 should be winging
its way to you right now by post. If you don't receive it in the next couple
of days, let us know, along with a contact address, and we will send some
more out.

We look forward to seeing you all in February!!

IVFDF 2005 Committee