[ivfdf-news] Re: YES 2007 - Who? What? Where? When?

Stephen Brockbank stephen.brockbank at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 23 11:57:59 GMT 2005

Quick update on Edinburgh's position.
As always(?) biggest stumbling block is accommodation.
Apparently Edinburgh Council (I may double check this) and Edinburgh
University have blanket bans on people sleeping overnight in their
halls.
I have currently located floor space for 200 people, but obviously need
space for at least another hundred - Still working on this.

I am aware that Durham showed interest in hosting 2007 at last years
reps meeting.  Is there any response from there on this subject?  I
would not like to take IVFDF away from them, if they still wish to run
it, then we (Edinburgh) could look at 2008.

See you all at the weekend

Stephen
Solas - Computer Services
181 Dalry Rd.