[ivfdf-news] Electronic vote for Sheffield 2008

Cait Leach cait.leach at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 27 12:53:09 BST 2007

On behalf of Sheffield Ceilidhsoc we propose an electronic vote on the
motions suggested by Andrew, namely that;
 1.  "That the Sheffield 2008 committee are confirmed as hosts of IVFDF
2008."
 2.  "That the Sheffield 2008 committee are granted underwriting from
central funds up to a maximum of £1000."

Cheers,
Cait (Csoc president)