[ivfdf-news] IVFDF Reps Meeting

Seonaid Anderson seonaid.gent at talk21.com
Mon Feb 26 23:52:10 GMT 2007

Hello,

  We're almost there with the arrangements for IVFDF 2007.  Attached is the Agenda for the Reps Meeting to be held on Sunday at 11am in Teviot Middle Bar.  Other papers will be availble at Reception over the weekend. (Copies of the Agenda will be too, but we thought that if we let you know more about it now, it might help people remember to turn up!)

  Any questions, just yell!  See you at the weekend,

  Seonaid