[ivfdf-news] Electronic Vote on IVFDF 2008 Result announcement

Ian Thompson mail at ianthompson.me.uk
Wed Jun 6 09:49:28 BST 2007

[This message has been sent to IVFDF news and
direct to the named voting members of the
relevant societies so please excuse if you get two copies].

Dear All

I'm now back from Germany and can provide the
results of the vote. In line with the
requirements of the constitution I can confirm
that the following proposals were those which went to vote.

1.  "That the Sheffield 2008 committee are confirmed as hosts of IVFDF 2008."
2.  "That the Sheffield 2008 committee are
granted underwriting from central funds up to a maximum of £1000."

As required by the constitution I list below the
names of the voting representatives who have been
notified to me and the outcome of their vote as it has been received by me

Sheffield Ceilidh Society
Cait Leach		1. For	2. For
Lucy			1. For	2. For

Gog Magog Molly, Cambridge,
Helen Webb		1. For	2. For
Lisa Smith		1. For	2. For

Exeter University Folk Society
Naomi Hughes		1. For	2. For
Jenny Harding		1. For	2. For

Glasgow University Scottish Dance Society
Fiona Welland		1. For	2. For
Nicola Sharman	1. For	2. For

Cambridge University Strathspey and Reel Club
Hannah Johnson	no response received
Moira Johnson 	no response received

Aberdeen University Scottish Dance Society
Liz Jones		no response received
Claire Walker 		1. For	2. For

Cambridge Round
Eleanor Perkins	1. For	2. For
Susan Thomas	1. For	2. For

Durham Folk Soc Reps
Ffion Thomas		1. For	2. For
Martin Clarke		1. For	2. For

Edinburgh University New Scotland Scottish Country Dance Society
Jen Wood		1. For	2. For
Seoniad Gent		1. For	2. Against

Rag Morris (Bristol)
Emma Richardson	1. For	2. For
Tony Hearn		no response received

Totals
Proposal one:	For 16	Against none	Abstain 4
Proposal two:	For 15	Against 1	Abstain 4

* those for whom no response has been received are assumed to have abstained

Any one wishing to dispute their vote has until
12th June to contact me with their dispute, if
you do not get a response within 24 hours of
sending your dispute please send a second message
(and try to avoid HTML styling incase one of the
several spam filters I have has munched your message)

Regards
Ian
--
Dr Ian M Thompson
IVFDF Treasurer, Returning Officer for this Electronic Vote