[ivfdf-news] Electronic vote for Sheffield 2008 (Tom Radford)

Richard Mason rjmason at exedata.fsnet.co.uk
Thu May 3 15:24:57 BST 2007

By my count, we now have enough member societies to make this vote official.

So I guess that we pass down to points 3 & 4 on Andrew's original email.

Ian, over to you next to set the dates etc.

Sheffield 2008 & external advisors, its then up to you guys to present your
reports, and everyone else to discuss them as we would at an actual Reps
meeting.