[ivfdf-news] IVFDF 2008 : Interim Report - was not returned.

Ian Thompson mail at ianthompson.me.uk
Sat May 5 15:17:08 BST 2007

Dear All,

I write to inform you all that to date I have not received any form
of interim report from Sheffield as was agreed at the Reps meeting in
Edinburgh. It was agreed there that
"An interim report will be given to central IVFDF at the end of March."

Nor have I yet received ANY form of draft budget for any of the
possible options that they were investigating (which was due at the
end of April)

I am expecting that instead of these we will received a full report
to ivfdf-news before the EV, however I felt that as it was agreed at
the reps meeting that both of the above should be submitted to IVFDF
Central before now that I was duty bound to report to you as the
representatives that these had not been submitted.

Regards

Ian

--
Dr Ian M. Thompson