[ivfdf-news] More Sheffield IVFDF 08 News

Ian Thompson mail at ianthompson.me.uk
Wed May 23 15:38:32 BST 2007

John,

Thanks for the update.

I want to point out to you that under the terms of the electronic vote
you have until midnight when the voting opens to answer some of the
questions that Richard, Stephen and myself have posed to you re: your plans.

We also have not had reports from your external advisers re: the state
of your plans; I hope that you have been able to keep them updated with
information so that they can produce a report.

Equally the same deadline applies to amend the proposal being voted upon.

Clearly the more information that you provide the more likely it is that
member societies may support you for both proposals.

I hope you are able to clarify some of the outstanding issues in the
near future. As at present I am not in a position to support your
underwriting position.

Regards

Ian

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail