[ivfdf-news] Points raised for debate (IVFDF2008, Sheffield)

Ian Thompson mail at ianthompson.me.uk
Tue May 29 00:42:17 BST 2007

Dear All,

I would like to thank Brian and others for their contributions (it a
little last minute) to the information about the budget for 2008.
Personally I now feel that my previous concerns w.r.t. to the funding
have been answered and I would feel that I would have no objections
to underwriting being granted if it is the will of the
representatives who are due to vote in the electronic vote. Clearly I
will defer to any comments made by the external advisors made in the
light of this recent information.

Regards

Ian