[ivfdf-news] [SPAM] Trim line or sport watch? You choose

Mitch Ruiz archivist at ivfdf.org
Mon May 11 02:16:49 BST 2009

Have you been dreaming about owning an expensive designer watch? Now you can, just without the high price tag!
http://xvjozciw.cn

Diam0nd Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://xvjozciw.cn

Most experts couldn't tell our watches from the real thing, and neither will your friends, so impress them today get started with your watch shopping now!