[ivfdf-news] Who will host IVFDF 2011 ?

Gavin Skinner fds_gavin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 11:35:49 BST 2009

Hi -

It appears that no-one has yet volunteered to host IVFDF 2011.

There was some suggestion at the last rep's meeting in Exeter that Bristol might be an appropriate location.

We tried to ignore it, but that didn't work.

We're looking into it.

Things are looking positive but we are being cautious at the moment, so can't commit yet.

We'll get back to you.

It's been a long time since 1957, so it's probably our turn again.

Gavin.

Rag Morris / University of Bristol Folk Club

http://www.ubu.org.uk/societies/rag-morris-and-folk-dance