[ivfdf-news] Advertise IVFDF!

IVFDF2012-Aberdeen info at ivfdf2012.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 17:26:27 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

IVFDF 2012 comes to Aberdeen soon, we would like your help!

If you can, we would love you to distribute flyers and posters for this
event around your folk groups, universities, pubs, places you meet, you
name it!

To get hold of a pack of flyers, please email your address to
flyers at ivfdf2012.org.uk, and a pack of about 150 flyers will be sent your
way. If you would like more than that, feel free to ask for 2 or even more
packs, the more the merrier!

To get hold of Posters, same procedure. Let us know how many you want and
we'll send it to you. If you have access to printing, you can also print it
and put it everywhere you can think of, check out the download section
below.

Thank you for helping make IVFDF 2012 an event to remember!

Graeme
IVFDF 2012

--
IVFDF 2012 -- 2-4 March 2012