[ivfdf-news] Stewards Needed for IVFDF 2013

Stewarding IVFDF 2013 rich.chell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 00:10:56 GMT 2013

Hi,

IVFDF Sheffield, 2013 is fast approaching and we still require stewards
to help things run smoothly.

Stewarding duties include working on the festival reception, selling
tickets, checking wrist bands, setting up equipment and generally just
being helpful!

In return for your time, we will provide you with a free stewards
t-shirt, and if you work for longer than 10 hours over the weekend we
will refund your weekend ticket.

If you are interested in stewarding, or would like further information,
please contact us on stewarding at ceilidhsoc.org

Further information regarding the festival, and what's on, can be found
at http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org or try out our new IVFDF App,
available through Google Play, or the iTunes store.

We hope to see you soon at IVFDF 2013.

Regards

Rich