[ivfdf-news] ICBINI- Exeter 2013

Peter Richards pmcrichards at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 16:18:48 BST 2013

Dear all,

This email contains details of ICBINI, the mini-folk festival which will be
hosted by Exeter University again this year.  It will run from 15th-17th
November 2013, and is intended to be a smaller version of IVFDF (ICBINI- I
Can’t Believe It’s Not IVFDF).

Tickets will be £10 to include indoor camping or £8 without, and the weekend
will include two ceilidhs (one of which with Pigasus and Richard Mason
calling, the other with a scratchband and open to any callers), a variety of
folky workshops and plenty of sessions.  In addition the sleeping venue is
happy for there to be dancing and/or music late into the night!

Please find further information online, at
http://www.facebook.com/events/558650940873746 or email me,
pmcrichards at hotmail.co.uk.

In addition, we have arranged for BELLOWHEAD to have a concert at the
University of Exeter during the evening of Sunday 17thNovember (or we may
have arranged to hold ICBINI the weekend they were having a concert- who
knows?)  Tickets are still available- follow this link:
http://www.gigantic.com/artist/bellowhead.  Obviously these are not included
in the ICBINI ticket price, as it is in fact an entirely separate event.

In addition, we are looking for offers to run workshops- please email me on
the above address if you wish to run a workshop of any type.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Peter

Peter Richards

Secretary, Exeter University Folk Society