[ivfdf-news] ICBINI- Exeter 2013

Peter Richards pmcrichards at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 11:38:15 BST 2013

Dear all,

I have now attached the poster for ICBINI, and further details will be
posted on the Facebook event page
http://www.facebook.com/events/558650940873746 over the next month. Please
feel free to circulate it among folky circles!  It’s shaping up to be a
great weekend- all we need now are some folkies!

Please note that the entire event, including sleeping, will now take place
in Kay House.  A map showing how to access Kay House (and parking, which is
free over the weekend) is attached to this email.  The “H Bus” stops at the
bus stop marked on the map, heading towards Cowley from St David’s Station.
Look out for the Esso garage- the stop is directly after the Esso garage.

Confirmed workshops include Welsh Folk Songs, Scottish Dancing, Molly,
Balloon Modelling, Appalachian Dancing, Handbell ringing and Irish Step,
with several more in the process of confirmation.  We are looking to
increase the number of workshops- any volunteers to run a workshop please
contact me, pmcrichards at hotmail.co.uk.

Please email exeterfolksoc at gmail.com if you would like to come and if you
intend to buy an indoor camping ticket- we really need a rough estimate of
numbers!

Hoping to see you there,

Peter

Peter Richards

Secretary, Exeter University Folk Society