[ivfdf-news] Electronic Vote Results

Archivist archivist at ivfdf.org
Sun Jan 10 17:08:11 GMT 2016

The results are now all in, the motion is carried with 9 votes for and 0
against (the breakdown of the votes are below).  There is now a period
of 1 week for anyone who wishes to challenge the results of the vote to
do so.  If no valid challenges are made that alter the outcome of the EV
(which would take 5 people to contact me to tell me their vote was
counted incorrectly) then Cambridge will be the official host of IVFDF
2017.

John

Person	         Society	                       Vote

Caroline Selley	 Exeter	                               For
Katie Williamson Sheffield	                       For
Kai Hugtenburg	 Cambridge	                       For
Charlotte Rich	 Warwick	                       For
Paul Henderson	 Edinburgh	                       For
Isabel Castle	 Exeter	                               For
Annette Copping	 Cambrige Strathspey and Reel Club     For
Sally Vernon	 Cambridge Round	               For
Zoë Duffy	 Warwick	                       For